5.22.2011

Year 3 :: Spaghetti and Meatball Face

Chris and I embarked on a journey of artmaking together, over two years ago. We have weekly art nights where we each create a page in our art journals using the same theme or prompt.
(Read more about our process here and this year's journal here.)



I forgot to take a picture before I started using it in the art, but it reads: "When I saw it I made the spaghetti and meatball face"

A little back story to this prompt:
When Chris and I first started dating, we went to this great little restaurant in Louisville, with my sister and some of his bandmates before one of his shows. I ordered the spaghetti and meatball (because it is my favorite!) and when they brought it out, I made a very enthusiastic surprised face (evidently, I didn't witness it of course!). From then on, Chris and my family tease me about "the spaghetti and meatball" face.

  His ::





  Mine ::





you can see all of Year 3 here

3 comments:

  1. Another endearing post! Love these journal pages, and appreciate the personal sharing that you and your husband do each week on this site! I think your prompts are so imaginative and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page/post. I think it's so cool that you and your husband journal together; gives me a great idea as a family thing. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. It really is one of my favorite art practices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...