11.19.2010

Art Night Round Robin

I have started an art group that meets monthly to make art together, and we have decided to do our own round robin (read my guest post about starting your own art night). Last month we had a Journal Binding Party and this month we are going to swap our journals for the first time. Now at our monthly art nights we will have time to work in the journals, but will still be able to take them home and work on them longer between meetings.

I decided to use the tall and skinny journal that I bound for my art journal, and to have the theme be what inspires you. I plan on using the journal as a source of inspiration in my own art.






And here is my spread about my own personal inspiration..






1 comment:

  1. Do you purchase your blank journals, or do you make them from old books? Thanks Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...