10.20.2010

30 days of 30: day 1

I am borrowing from the lovely Erin Kenepp's project 365 days of being 30 and am completing a 30 days of 30 art journal. I will create one page each of the first 30 days of being 30. Today is my birthday, and the first day of the project... so here it goes!

I found this lovely little address book and thought it would be perfect to alter.



I plan on using the letter tabs to put the number of the day I am on...



I cut a hole in the cover to make a peek-hole to the inside cover.





{day 1}
I thought I would feel older but I still feel like a kid.

I found these lovely child drawings on the ground at dinner yesterday and knew they had a home in this journal!





4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    May this year be the happiest one of your life so far!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://asesaj.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! Another "30" project! Thanks for the mention...can't wait to see the pages & Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, a happy birthday to you! Looks like a lovely project too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...