5.26.2010

Evolution of Inspiration: Round Robin - Cristi's Journal

This page was inspired by a number of things. I will try to take you on the evolution of the inspiration. So bear with me.

I recently found this blog post by Alisa Burke. I loved that idea, and hopefully will be posting my heart on here very soon. It made me think about just how my heart would look, and how it has evolved. It made me think of my self box that I made, which is based on my favorite poem Voodoo Girl by Tim Burton. And although I feel that I have evolved from the girl with pins in her heart, the poem is a representation of a different time of my life.




5 comments:

  1. OMG! Kelley, I can't tell you how excited I am to see this in person!!! It looks great and I can't wait to get it home and study it.

    BTW - I'm a huge Tim Burton fan too. I was garage saleing a few weeks ago and found a book he wrote many years ago. I only knew of his movies at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisa is great inspiration, as is tim burton. two very cool people. and oh, a really cool page! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am loving working in these journals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a wonderful blog! i love art journaling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...