5.02.2010

Bleach Pens

I have been experimenting with new techniques lately. Tonight I experimented with bleach pens on photographs. It is pretty simple, I used a Clorox bleach pen and was able to get several different results. For each you let the bleach set for several seconds and wipe it off. The longer it sets the whiter the bleached area gets. (It also creates a texture giving the image indentation where it is bleached.)


1} I used the bleach on the entire image with the bristly side and got this effect:


2} I used the bleach to altar the background only:


3} I used the tip side of the bleach pen to write words on the photograph:



2 comments:

  1. Wow! These look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lot of fun playing with the bleach pens. It kind of takes some control away though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...