1.20.2009

Prep Day

Today I brought all my supplies in, and had a prep day of preparing pages for my books. I plan to have several projects going at once.
  1. My thesis journal -- my self-care art journal pertaining to practicum
  2. Altered book(s) -- no focus yet
  3. Colored Days Board Book -- I love Dr. Seuss's My Many Colored Days so I decided I would make my own. I plan for it to be a Valentine gift for my sweetie and it will be called Our Many Colored Days or something of that nature.
  4. Mini Art Journal -- borrowing from a blog I saw, my fella and I are going to keep a mini art journal (52 cards, 52 weeks) to chronicle our first year living together. All the details aren't squared away just yet... but...
Here are some of the pictures of the prep work.

Colored Days Board Book
















Altered Books













And here are some pictures of all my journals that I have in progress stacked.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...