1.31.2009

Our Many Colored Days

So I began working on the many colored days book/journal for my guy's V-day present. I drafted what each day was going to be.
  • Pink - I give you lots of kisses
  • Blue - You hold me tight
  • Purple - We blow kisses across long distances
  • Yellow - We jump for joy
  • Green - We love each other
  • Gray -We snuggle close in bed
As I was working on it, I found myself reminiscing about our relationship and all the memories we have made. It has been a nice journey for me, and in reality has been a way for me to work through feeling that I have for him.

I am not a very clean worker. I spread out everywhere, and today I had art materials scattered everywhere while I was working on it.






So far, I enjoy the way that it is turning out. I hope that he enjoys it as much as I do.

The front cover


The back cover


Pink


Blue


Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...